2010-2015, Ph.D. in Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea; supervisor: Prof. Young Hee Lee
2006-2010, B.Eng. in College of Materials Science and Engineering, Jilin University, China
2019-now, Research Assistant Professor in SUSTech Academy for Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, China
2016-2019, Postdoctoral fellow in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China; co-advisor: Prof. Zijian Zheng
His research team focuses on the basic research issues of advanced interface materials and flexible battery devices, and is committed to the development of high-energy ultra-flexible (lithium, sodium, zinc, etc.) battery devices, the preparation of polymer solid electrolytes, and the exploration of battery stability mechanism.
2019. Receive the title of Shenzhen overseas high-level talents (peacock program C)
2019. Receive one gold medal of the 47th Geneva International Major Invention Award and two Special Excellence Awards.
2016. Receive excellent postdoctoral fellowship in Hong Kong
2013. Receive outstanding scientific research awards from South Korea
2009. Receive national encouragement scholarship
1. J. Chang, J.Shang, Y. Sun, L. K. Ono, D. Wang, Z. Ma, Q. Huang, D. Chen, G. Liu, Y. Cui, Y. Qi, and Z. J. Zheng*. “Flexible and stable high-energy lithium-sulfur full batteries with only 100% oversized lithium”, Nat. Commun., 9, 4480 (2018).
2. J. Chang, S. Adhikari, T. H. Lee, B. Li, F. Yao, D. T. Pham, V. T. Le, Y. H. Lee*. “Leaf vein-inspired nanochanneled graphene film for highly efficient micro-supercapacitors”, Adv. Energy Mater., 5, 1500003 (2015).
3. J. Chang, M. Jin, F. Yao, T. H. Kim, V. T. Le, H. Yue, F. Gunes, B. Li, A. Ghosh, S. S. Xie, Y. H. Lee*. “Asymmetric supercapacitors based on graphene/MnO2 nanospheres and Graphene/MoO3 nanosheets with high energy density”, Adv. Funct. Mater., 23, 5074-5083 (2013).
4. H. Yue, S. Huang, J. Chang, C. Heo, F. Yao, S. Adhikari, F. Gunes, L. Liu, T. H. Lee, E. S. Oh, B. Li, J. J. Zhang, T. Q. Huy, N. V. Luan, Y. H. Lee*. “ZnO Nanowire Arrays on 3D Hierarchical Graphene Foam: Biomarker Detection of Parkinson’s Disease”, ACS Nano, 8, 1639-1646 (2015).
5. Z. J. Zheng, J. Chang, “Electrodes for batteries”, US. Pat. 16/023,176, 2019.
6. Z. J. Zheng, J. Chang, Y. Gao. “Carbon material containing metal coating, preparation and application thereof”, US Pat. 201910072986.6.
7. B. Li, H. Nam, J. Zhao, J. Chang, N. Lingappan, F. Yao, T. H. Lee, and Y. H. Lee*. “Nanoreactor of nickel-containing carbon-shells as oxygen reduction catalyst”, Adv. Mater., 29, 1605083 (2017).
8. G. Liu, L. Chen, J. Liu, M. Qiu, Z. Xie, J. Chang, Y. Zhang, P. Li, D. Y. Lei, Z. J. Zheng*. “Scanning nanowelding lithography for rewritable one-step patterning of sub-50 nm high-aspect-ratio metal nanostructures”, Adv. Mater., 30, 1801772 (2018).
8. V. T. Le, H. Kim, A. Ghosh, J. Kim, J. Chang, Q. A. Vu, D. T. Pham, J. Lee, S. W. Kim, Y. H. Lee*. “Coaxial Fiber Supercapacitor Using All-Carbon Material Electrodes”, ACS Nano, 7, 5940-5947 (2013).
10. D. T. Pham, T. H. Lee, D. H. Luong, F. Yao, A. Ghosh, V. T. Le, T. H. Kim, B. Li, J. Chang, Y. H. Lee*. “Carbon Nanotube-Bridged Graphene 3D Building Blocks for Ultrafast Compact Supercapacitors”, ACS Nano, 9, 2018-2027 (2015).
11. M. Jin, T. H. Kim, S. C. Lim, D. L. Duong, H. J. Shin, Y. W. Jo, H. K. Jeong, J. Chang, S. S. Xie, Y. H. Lee*. “Facile Physical Route to Highly Crystalline Graphene”, Advanced Functional Materials, 2011, 21, 3496-3501.
12. F. Yao, B. Li, K. So, J. Chang, T. H. Ly, A. Q. Vu, H. Mun, C. S. Cojocaru, H. Yue, S. S. Xie, Y. H. Lee*. “A Strategy to Overcome the Limits of Carbon-Based Materials as Lithium-Ion Anodes”, Carbon, 79, 563-571 (2014).
13. Y. Yang, S. Ng, D. Chen, J. Chang, D. Wang, J. Shang, Q. Huang, Y. H. Deng, Z. J. Zheng*. “Freestanding lamellar porous carbon stacks for low-temperature foldable supercapacitors”, Small, DOI: 10.1002/smll.201902071 (2019).
14. Li, F. Yao, J. Bae, J. Chang, M. R. Zamfir, D. T. Le, D. T. Pham, H. Yue, Y. H. Lee*. “Hollow carbon nanospheres/silicon/alumina core-shell film as an anode for lithium-ion battery”, Scientific Reports, 5, 7659-7667 (2015).