Superconductivity and strongly correlated system
Disordered system and amorphous solid
Topological insulator and topological superconductor
Superconducting qubits and quantum electronic circuit
2014/01-Present Assistant Professor at the Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
2012/10-2013/12 Postdoctoral scholar at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
2009/08-2012/10 Postdoctoral scholar at University of California Irvine
2012/10-2013/12 Postdoctoral Fellow at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
1993/09-1997/08 Nakai University, Bachelor degree on Physics and Mathematics
1997/09-2000/08 Nankai Institute of Mathematics, Master on Theoretical Physics
2000/09-2002/08 University of Utah (U. S. A.), Master of Physics
2004/09-2009/08 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (U.S.A.), Ph.D.
1. James He, Jiansheng Wu, Ting Pong Choy, Xiong-Jun Liu and K. T. Law,”BDI Class Topological Superconductors and Generating Entangled Spin Currents in Quantum Anomalous Hall Insulators”, Nature Communication 5，3232（2014）.
2. Jiansheng Wu and Clare Yu, ”Modeling Flux Noise in SQUIDs due to Hyperﬁne Interactions”, Physical Review Letter 108, 247001 (2012)
3. Jiansheng Wu and Clare Yu, ”How high stress can reduce dissipation in glasses”, Physical Review B 84, 174109 (2011).
4. Jiansheng Wu and Philip Phillips, ”Magnon-mediated Pairing Mechanism and Isotope Eﬀect of Iron Pnictides”, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 23, 094203 (2011), Part of Special issue on strongly correlated electron systems.
5. Weicheng Lv, Jiansheng Wu and Philip Phillips, Physical Review B 80, 224506 (2009), ”Orbital ordering induces structural phase transition and the resistivity anomaly in iron pnictides”
6. Babak Seradjeh, Jiansheng Wu, and Philip Phillips, Physical Review Letters 103, 136803 (2009), ”Signatures of Surface States in Bismuth at High Magnetic Fields”
7. Frank Krger, Jiansheng Wu, and Philip Phillips, Physical Review B 80, 094526 (2009), ”Anomalous suppression of the Bose glass at commensurate ﬁllings in the disordered Bose-Hubbard model”, Selected to the Virtual Journal of Atomic Quantum Fluids ( October 2009, Volume 1 Issue 4 )
8. Jiansheng Wu and Philip Phillips, Physical Review B 79, 092502 (2009), ”Experimental Detection of Sign-Reversal Pairing in Iron-Based Superconductors” , Selected to the Virtual Journal of Applications of Superconductivity ( March 2009, Volume 16 Issue 6 )
9. Jiansheng Wu , Philip Phillips and Antonio Castro-Neto, Physical Review Letters 101,126401(2008), ”Theory of Magnetic Moment of Iron Pnictides”
10. Jiansheng Wu and Philip Phillips, Physical Review B 78, 014515 (2008) ”Minimal Model for Disorder-induced Missing Moment of Inertia in Solid 4He”
11. Jiansheng Wu and Philip Phillips, Physical Review B 73,214507(2006) ” Vortex glass is a metal: Uniﬁed theory of the magnetic-ﬁeld and disordered tuned Bose metal ”