2015 Nankai University PhD
2012 Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine M.S
2009 Wannan Medical College B.S
2018-now Department of Chemistry SUSTech Research Assistant Professor
2016-2018 Department of Chemistry SUSTech Postdoctoral
(1) Asymmetric radical 1,2-difunctionalization of unactivated alkenes
(2) Radical-initiated remote C–H/C–C bond cleavage
1. Cheng, Y.-F.‡; Dong, X.-Y.‡; Gu, Q.-S.‡; Yu, Z.-L.; Liu, X.-Y.* “Achiral Pyridine Ligand-Enabled Enantioselective Radical Oxytrifluoromethylation of Alkenes with Alcohols” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 8883–8886. (cover picture; highlight by synfacts and Chin. J. Org. Chem.)
2. Cheng, Y.-F.; Rong, H.-J.; Yi, C.-B.; Yao, J.-J.; Qu, J.* “Redox-Triggered α-C–H Functionalization of Pyrrolidines: Synthesis of Unsymmetrically 2,5-Disubstituted Pyrrolidines” Org. Lett. 2015, 17, 4758–4761.
3. Cheng, Y.-F.; Han, X.-S.; Ou, H.-C.; Rao, Y.* “A new practical approach towards the synthesis of unsymmetric and symmetric 1,10-phenanthroline derivatives at room temperature”. Chem. Commun. 2012, 48, 2906-2908.
4. Rong, H.-J.‡; Cheng, Y.-F.‡; Liu, F.-F.; Qu, J.* “Synthesis of γ-Lactams by Mild, o-Benzoquinone-Induced Oxidation of Pyrrolidines Containing Oxidation-Sensitive Functional Groups” J. Org. Chem. 2017, 82, 532−540.
5. Hu, J.-T.; Cheng, Y.-F.; Yang, Y.-Q.; Rao, Y.* “A general and efficient approach to 2H-indazoles and 1H-pyrazoles through copper-catalyzed intramolecular N–N bond formation under mild conditions” Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 10133-10135.