Education and Work Experience
11.2012 ~ present Associate Professor (tenure-track), Department of Chemistry, South University of Science and Technology of China, Shenzhen.
01.2011 ~ 09.2012 Postdoctoral Research Associate at The Scripps Research Institute (San Diego, USA) under the supervision of Prof. Julius Rebek, Jr.
(Worked on hydrogen bonded molecular capsules and cavitands)
09.2010 ~ 01.2011 Research Assistant in the group of Prof. Christoph A. Schalley.
(Worked on Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Divalent Pseudorotaxanes)
09.2007 ~ 09.2010 Ph. D. thesis with summa cum laude (outstanding) at Institut für Chemie und Biochemie of Freie Universität Berlin supervised by Prof.Christoph A. Schalley.
(Title: Supramolecular Synthesis via Integrative Self-Sorting)
09.2004 ~ 07.2007 Master thesis at the State Key Laboratory of Elemento-Organic Chemistry of Nankai University (Tianjin, P. R. China) under the guidance of Prof. Yu Liu.
(Title: Molecular Logic Gates and Switches)
09.1999 ~ 07.2004 B. Sc. study at Department of Applied Chemistry of Xi’an Jiao Tong University (Xi’an, P. R. China).
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2015 Special Support for Technology Top-Notch Innovative Youth Talents of Guangdong Province (广东省特支计划“科技创新青年拔尖人才”)
- 2015 Excellent Youth Teachers' Training Project of Guangdong Province (广东省“优秀青年教师培养计划”)
- 2013 Peacock Plan Awardee-Category B (“孔雀计划”B类)/ Shenzhen Municipal Government
- 2011 “Schering Prize” (2010) / Schering Foundation
- 2010 Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad 2009 (国家优秀自费留学生奖学金2009) / China Scholarship Council
- 2006 First-Class Scholarship / Nankai University
- 2003 Scholarship of China Petroleum
- 2003 First-Class Scholarship / Xi’an Jiao Tong University
- 2000 Third-Class Scholarship / Xi’an Jiao Tong University
- 1999 Second-Class Scholarship / Xi’an Jiao Tong University