Texas A&M University, Electrical and Computer Engineering
PhD, Electrical Engineering
2009.08 – 2015.05
Tsinghua University, Electrical Engineering
Southern University of Science and Technology, SUSTech Academy for Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies
Research Assistant Professor, 2017.07 – today
Southern University of Science and Technology, Department of Material Science and Engineering
Senior research fellow, 2016.01 – 2017.06
Globalfoundries Inc，Malta，New York，USA
Senior Engineer, 2014.07 – 2015.12
Guangdong Innovative and Entrepreneurial Research Team Program, Core member, 2017
Shenzhen Overseas High-Caliber Personnel (Level C), 2016
- Jiang, Y.; Yu, Z.; Huang, X.; Chen, R.; Chen, W.; Zeng, Y.; Xu, C.; Min, H.; Zheng, N.; Cheng, X. A Multilayer Lateral-Flow Microfluidic Device for Particle Separation. Microfluid. Nanofluidics 2018, 22 (4), 40.
- Zheng, N.; Min, H.; Jiang, Y.; Cheng, X. Polycarbonate as a Negative-Tone Resist for Electron-Beam Lithography. J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, Nanotechnol. Microelectron. Mater. Process. Meas. Phenom. 2018, 36 (2), 21603.
- Wu, C., Chen, R., Liu, Y., Yu, Z., Jiang, Y., Cheng, X. “A planar dielectrophoresis-based chip for high-throughput cell pairing”, Lab on a Chip, 17 (23), pp. 4008-4014, 2017.
- Jiang, Y. Yu, Z. Huang, X. Chen, R. Chen, W. Zeng, Y. Xu, C. and Cheng, X. “A recirculating filtration system based on a crossflow microfluidic device for circulating tumor cells isolation”, In Proceedings of the Optofluidics 2017, Singapore, 25–28 July 2017.
- Z.M. Yu, Y.W. Jiang, R.F. Chen, X.L. Huang, W.Y. Chen, Y.F. Zeng, C.Q. Xu and X. Cheng, “Recirculating Microfluidic Device for Efficient Filtration and Enrichment of Circulating Tumor Cells”, In Proceeding of EIPBN 2017, Orlando, Florida, May 30—June 2, 2017.
- Youwei Jiang, Binghao Wang and Xing Cheng, “Sensitive surface-enhanced Raman scattering active substrate based on gap surface plasmon polaritons“, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, 32, 012601, 2014.
- Po-Chun Chen, Youwei Jiang, Dawen Li, Jun Zou and Xing Cheng, “Innovative Nanoimprint-Assisted Fabrication of Anodic Aluminum Oxide”, Atlas Journal of Materials Science, 1, 24-29, (2014).
- Youwei Jiang and Xing Cheng, "Exceptional thermal stability of thermoplastic polymer nanostructures patterned by nanoimprint", The 57th International Conference on Electron, Ion and Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication, Nashville, TN, May 28 – May 31, 2013.
- (Invited) Xing Cheng, Zengju Fan, Ziping Li, Dehu Cui, Yanqing Tian, Bingqing Luo, and Youwei Jiang, “New Observations in Thermal and UV Nanoimprint with Nonconventional Resist Materials”, The 5th Molecular Materials Meeting,Singapore, Aug 3 – Aug 5, 2015.
- (Invited) Xing Cheng, Bingqing Luo, Youwei Jiang, Ziping Li, Zengju Fan, and Yanqing Tian, “Advancing Thermal and UV Nanoimprint through Resist Innovation”, The 32nd International Conference of Photopolymer Science and Technology, Chiba, Japan, June 24-26, 2015.