2014 The University of Hong Kong PhD
2009 University of Science and Technology of China B.S
2017-now SUSTech Academy for Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies Research Assistant Professor
2015-2017 Department of Chemistry SUSTech Postdoctoral
We hope to develop novel asymmetric catalysis to realize the radical-initiated enantioselective trifluoromethylation of alkenes and further expanding the radical source to a diverse array of precursors, thus enriching the library of chiral fluoro-containing compounds. (2) Through designing substrates, we will focus on the expedite synthesis of medium-sized compounds through remote C-C bond cleavage from readily available starting materials.
- N. Wang, J. Wang, Y.-L. Guo, L. Li, Y. Sun, Z. Li, H.-X. Zhang, Z. Guo, Z.-L. Li,* X.-Y. Liu,* “Oximinotrifluoromethylation of unactivated alkenes under ambient conditions” Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 8885.
- L. Li,‡ Z.-L. Li,‡ Q.-S. Gu, N. Wang, X.-Y. Liu*, “A remote C–C bond cleavage–enabled skeletal reorganization: Access to medium-/large-sized cyclic alkenes.” Sci. Adv. 2017, 3, e1701487.
- Z.-L. Li,‡ X.-H. Li,‡ N. Wang, N.-Y. Yang, X.-Y. Liu*, “Radical-Mediated 1,2-Formyl/carbonyl-Functionalization of Alkenes and Application to Construction of Medium-Sized-, Fused-, and Bridged-Ring Systems.” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 15100.
- L. Li,‡ Z.-L. Li,‡ F.-L. Wang, Z. Guo, Y.-F. Cheng, N. Wang, X.-W. Dong, C. Fang, J. Liu, C. Hou, B. Tan, X.-Y. Liu*, “Radical Aryl Migration Enables Diversity-Oriented Synthesis of Structurally Diverse Medium/Macro- or Bridged-Rings.” Nat. Commun. 2016, 7, 13852.
- N.-Y. Yang,‡ Z.-L. Li,‡ L. Ye, B. Tan, X.-Y. Liu*, “Organic base-catalysed solvent-tuned chemoselective carbotrifluoromethylation and oxytrifluoromethylation of unactivated alkenes.” Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 9052.