Bachelor, Central South University, 2007-2011
Ph.D., University of Kentucky, 2011-2017
Research Assistant Professor, Southern University of Science and Technology, 2019.9
Postdoctoral, Southern University of Science and Technology, 2017.4-2019.8
Teaching Assistant, University of Kentucky, 2011.8-2016.12
She mainly does research on fluid mechanics, computational fluid dynamics, and convective heat transfer.
- Tingting Tang, Yu P*, Shan X, et al. Investigation of drag properties for flow through and around square arrays of cylinders at low Reynolds numbers[J]. Chemical Engineering Science, 2019, 199: 285-301.
- Tingting Tang, Yu P*, Shan X, et al. The formation mechanism of recirculating wake for steady flow through and around arrays of cylinders[J]. Physics of Fluids, 2019, 31(4): 043607. (editor’s pick)
- Chamoli S, Tingting Tang, Yu P*, et al. Effect of shape modification on heat transfer and drag for fluid flow past a cam-shaped cylinder[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2019, 131: 1147-1163.
- Yu S, Yu P*, Tingting Tang. Effect of thermal buoyancy on flow and heat transfer around a permeable circular cylinder with internal heat generation[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2018, 126: 1143-1163.
- Tingting Tang*, Zhiyong Li, J. M. McDonough, Peter Hislop “Numerical investigation of the `poor man's Navier −Stokes equations' with Darcy and Forchheimer terms,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 26, no. 5, 2016.
- Tingting Tang*, J. M. McDonough, “A theoretical model for the porosity-permeability relationship,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 103, 984-996. 2016.
- Tingting Tang*, Weiyun Liu, J. M. McDonough, “Parallelization of linear iterative methods for solving the 3-D pressure Poisson equation using various programming languages,” Procedia Engineering, 61, 136-143, 2013.