Shun Li received his B.E. Degree in Material Science from Tianjin University, China in 2007, and his M.E. Degree in Material Science from University of Science and Technology Beijing, China in 2010. He received his Ph.D. Degree in Energy and Materials Science from Institut national de la recherche scientifique (INRS), Canada in 2015. His research interests include nanomaterials for environmental remediation and photocatalytic materials for solar energy conversion. He has published over 20 articles in prestigious international journals including Nano Energy, Small, Chem. Commun., Appl. Phys. Lett., etc. His publications have been cited over 600 times and his H index is 9.
2017-present Research Assistant Professor, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology
2010-2015 Ph.D., Science of Energy and Materials, Institut national de la recherche scientifique (INRS), Canada.
2007-2010 M.S., Materials Science and Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China.
2003-2007 B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Tianjin University, China.
2017-present Research Assistant Professor, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, South University of Science and Technology of China
2015-2017 Post-doctoral research fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing
1) Micro/nano-materials for environmental remediation
2) Photocatalytic materials for solar energy conversion
1. S. Li, J. Zhang, B.-P. Zhang, W. Huang, C. Harnagea, R. Nechache, L. Zhu, S. Zhang, Y.-H. Lin, L. Ni, Y.-H. Sang, H. Liu, F. Rosei, Manipulation of charge transfer in vertically aligned epitaxial ferroelectric KNbO3 nanowire array photoelectrodes, Nano Energy, 35, 2017, 92-100
2. S. Li, Z. H. Ge, B. P. Zhang, Y. Yao, Y. Li, and C. Gao, Mechanochemically synthesized sub-5 nm sized CuS quantum dots with high visible-light-driven photocatalytic activity, Appl. Surf. Sci., 2016, 384, 272–278
3. Y. Q. Zhang*, S. Li* (equal contribution), B. P. Zhang, Controllable Synthesis of Bi2S3/CuS Heterostructures by an In Situ Ion-exchange Solvothermal Process and Their Enhanced Photocatalytic Performance, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 103215-103223
4. S. Li, B. AlOtaibi, W. Huang, Z. Mi, N. Serpone, R. Nechache and F. Rosei, Epitaxial Bi2FeCrO6 multiferroic thin film as a new visible light absorbing photocathode material, Small, 2015, 11, 4018-4026
5. S. Li, J. Zhang, M. G. Kibria, Z. Mi, M. Chaker, D. Ma, R. Nechache and F. Rosei, Remarkably enhanced photocatalytic activity of laser ablated Au nanoparticle decorated BiFeO3 nanowires under visible-light, Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 5856-5858
6. S. Li, R. Nechache, I. A. V. Davalos, G. Goupil1, L. Nikolova, M. Nicklaus, J. Laverdiere, A. Ruediger, F. Rosei, Ultrafast Microwave Hydrothermal Synthesis of BiFeO3 Nanoplates, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 2013, 96, 3155-3162
7. S. Li, R. Nechache, C. Harnagea, L. Nikolova and F. Rosei, Single-crystalline BiFeO3 nanowires and their ferroelectric behavior, Appl. Phys. Lett., 2012, 101, 192903
8. S. Li, Y.-H. Lin, B.-P. Zhang, Y. Wang and C.-W. Nan, Controlled fabrication of BiFeO3 uniform microcrystals and their magnetic and photocatalytic behaviors, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2010, 114, 2093
9. S. Li, Y.-H. Lin, B.-P. Zhang and C.-W. Nan, BiFeO3 particles: morphology control by KNO3-assisted hydrothermal synthesis and visible-light photocatalytic activities, Chin. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010, 26, 495-499
10. S. Li, Y.-H. Lin, B.-P. Zhang, J.-F. Li and C.-W. Nan, BiFeO3/TiO2 core-shell structured nanocomposites as visible-active photocatalysts and their optical response mechanism, J. Appl. Phys., 2009, 105,054310
11. S. Li, Y.-H. Lin, B.-P. Zhang, C.-W. Nan and Y. Wang, Photocatalytic and magnectic behavious observed in nanostructured BiFeO3 particles, J. Appl. Phys., 2009, 105, 056105
12. R. Nechache, C. Harnagea, S. Li, L. Cardenas, W. Huang, J. Chakrabartty and F.Rosei, Bandgap tuning of multiferroic oxide solar cells, Nature Photon., 2015, 9, 61-67
13. H. Wang, S. Li, Y. Liu, J. Ding, Y. Lin, H. Xu, B. Xu and C. Nan, Bi1-xLaxCuSeO as New Tunable Full Solar Light Active Photocatalysts, Sci. Rep.,2016, 6, 24620
14. L. Jin, B. AlOtaibi, D. Benetti, S. Li, H. Zhao, Z. Mi, A. Vomiero, and F. Rosei, Near Infrared Colloidal Quantum Dots for Efficient and Durable Photoelectrochemical Solar-Driven Hydrogen Production, Adv. Sci.., 2016, 3, 1500345
15. J. Chakrabartty, R. Nechache, C. Harnagea, S. Li, and F. Rosei, Enhanced Photovoltaic Properties in Bilayer BiFeO3/Bi-Mn-O Thin Films, Nanotechnology, 2016, 27, 215402
16. Li-Feng Zhu, Bo-Ping Zhang, Lei Zhao, S. Li, Jing Liu, Enhanced Piezoelectric Properties of Bi(Mg1/2Ti1/2)O3 modified BiFeO3-BaTiO3 Ceramics near the Morphotropic Phase Boundary, J. Alloy. Compd., 2016, 664, 602–608
17. R. Nechache, W. Huang, S. Li, and F. Rosei. Photovoltaic properties of Bi2FeCrO6 films epitaxially grown on (100)-oriented silicon substrates, Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 3237-3243
18. W. Huang, R. Nechache, S. Li, M. Chaker, F. Rosei, Electrical and Optical Properties of Transparent Conducting p-Type SrTiO3 Thin Films, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 2016, 99, 226-233
19. D. B. Zhang, B. P. Zhang, D. S. Ye, Y. C. Liu, S. Li, Enhanced Al/Ni co-doping and power factor in textured ZnO thermoelectric ceramics prepared by hydrothermal synthesis and spark plasma sintering, J. Alloy. Compd., 2016, 656, 784-792
20. L.-F. Zhu, B.-P. Zhang, L. Zhao, S. Li, Y. Zhou, X.-C. Shi, N. Wang, Large Piezoelectric effect of (Ba,Ca)TiO3-xBa(Sn,Ti)O3 Lead-Free Ceramics, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 2016, 36, 1017-1024
21. Zhang, SW, Zhang, BP, Li, S, Zhu, LF, Zhang, YQ, Theoretical Study of the Optical Properties of Noble Metal Nano-Particles Dispersed Composite Films, Chinese J. Inorg. Chem., 2015, 31, 2135-2142.
22. Y. Luo, K. Song, S. Li, J. Gao, B. Xu, Y.-H. Lin, C.-W. Nan and W. Liu, Electric and magnetic behaviors observed in NiO-based thin films under light-irradiation, J. Appl. Phys., 2014, 116, 093710
23. J. Chakrabartty, R. Nechache, S. Li, M. Nicklaus, A. Ruedigerand F. Rosei, Photovoltaic properties of multiferroic BiFeO3/BiCrO3 heterostructures, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 2014, 97, 1837-1840
24. I. A. V. Davalos, M. Moretti, M. Nicklaus, C. Nauenheim, S. Li, R. Nechache, C. G.-Yanez and A. Ruediger, Polar properties of hydrothermally synthesized BiFeO3 thin ﬁlms, Appl. Phys. A., 2013, 115, 1081-1085
25. Y.-H. Lin, M. Kobayashi, R. Zhao, G. S. Song, C.-W. Nan, S. Li, W.-S. Yan, J. I. Hwang, Y. Ooki, A. Fujimori, Y. Takeda, S. I. Fujimori, K. Terai, T. Okane, Y. Saitoh, H. Yamagami and C. Gao, Tunable ferromagnetism in Ni0.97-yMnyO thin films with hole doping and their electronic structures, Phys. Rev. B, 2011, 83, 193105
26. C.-H. Zhao, B.-P. Zhang, S.-J. Wang, P.-P. Shang and S. Li, Microstructure and optical absorption property of the Cu/SiO2 nano-films, Mater. Design, 2011, 32, 947-950