Dr. Huimin Su received her DPhil degree at the Physics Department, The Hong Kong University of Sci. & Tech. in 2010. She joined SUSTC in 2015.
◆ Surface plasmon polaritons on metallic nanostructures
◆ Ultrafast photonics and nonlinear optics
◆ Wave functional materials
◆ 2010.8，Ph. D in The Hong Kong University of Sci. & Tech.
◆ 2010.10-2012.10 Post Doc. Fellow, Physics Department, The Hong Kong University of Sci. & Tech.
◆ 2013.11-2014.12 Post Doc. Fellow, Physics Department, The Hong Kong University of Sci. & Tech.
◆ 2015.10-2016.7 Research Engineer, The South University of Science and Technology of China
◆ 2016.8 Research Assistant Professor, The South University of Science and Technology of China
1) H. M. Su, A. Y. Deng, Z. H. Zhen, and J. F. Dai, "Gamma-valley assisted intervalley scattering in monolayer and bilayer WS2 revealed by time-resolved Kerr rotation spectroscopy," Phys. Rev. B 97, 115426 (2018).
2) H. Su, C. Cheng, A. Deng, et al., "Anomalous enhancement of valley polarization in multilayer WS2 at room temperature," Nanoscale 9, 5148-5154 (2017).
3) X. Feng||, H. Su||, Y. Wu, et al., "Photon-generated carriers excite superoxide species inducing long-term photoluminescence enhancement of MAPbI3 perovskite single crystals," Journal of Materials Chemistry A 5, 12048-12053 (2017).
4) F. X. Xie||, H. Su||, J. Mao, et al., "Evolution of Diffusion Length and Trap State Induced by Chloride in Perovskite Solar Cell," J. Phys. Chem. C 120, 21248-21253 (2016).
5) Su, H. et al. Multipolar Effects in the Optical Active Second Harmonic Generation from Sawtooth Chiral Metamaterials. Scientific Reports 6, 22061, (2016).