Sep 2009 –Dec 2014 PhD in Geophysics, University of Science and Technology of China
Sep 2005 –Jun 2009 BS in Geophysics, University of Science and Technology of China
Dec 2016 – present Research Assistant Professor
Department of Earth and Space Sciences, Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China
Dec 2014 – Dec 2016 Postdoctoral Researcher
School of Earth and Space Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
1. Numerical simulation of earthquake rupture dynamics
2. Seismic wave propagation
3. Developing of seismic wave propagating in fluid/solid coupling model
6. Hu, F., J. Xu, Z. Zhang, & X. Chen (2016). Supershear transition mechanism induced by step over geometry. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth.
7. Zhang, Z., J. Xu, and X. Chen(2016). The supershear effect of topography on rupture dynamics. Geophys. Res. Lett. 43(4), 1457–1463.
8. Xu, J., H. Zhang, and X. Chen (2015). Rupture phase diagrams for a planar fault in 3-D full-space and half-space. Geophys. J. Int. 202(3), 2194–2206.
9. Hu, F., J. Xu, Z. Zhang, W. Zhang, and X. Chen (2014). Construction of equivalent single planar fault model for strike-slip stepovers. Tectonophysics 632, 244–249.