Associate Professor, Research Center of Ideological and Political Education , Southern University of Science and Technology, male, born in 1980, grew up in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, born in Wendeng City, Shandong Province. He graduated from East China Normal University with a major in modern Chinese history. He taught at the People's University of China, the Institute of Higher Education of East China Normal University and the School of Marxism of Xiamen University. And he visited the Free University of Berlin in Germany and the Korean University of Korea as visiting professors. His research interests include the history of the Communist Party of China and the history of the Republic of China. He has published more than 20 papers on CSSCI papers and authoritative journals in the Publications of Modern History, the Study of the History of the Communist Party of China, the Monthly History, and the Open Era, and published a monograph.
Resume: 2010-2014 Renmin University of China, Department of History, Assistant Professor, Master Tutor
2014-2016 East China Normal University, Institute of Humanities and Higher Studies, Assistant Professor
2017-2019, Professor of Marxism, Xiamen University, Associate Professor, Master Tutor
2019.3 — Associate Professor, Research Center of Ideological and Political Education , Southern University of Science and Technology
The research fields are the history of the Communist Party of China and the history of the Republic of China. Specifically, the previous topic mainly used local archives to reconstruct the historical facts of the Party Movement from 1947 to 1948 and the unified purchase and marketing system in the 1950s, and then explained the operational mechanism of the Communist Party’s policies and institutions at the grassroots level; the latter topic focused on the Republic of China. Paradox and political interaction.
From 2010 to 2017, I took the curriculum of the modern curriculum of undergraduate public courses in Renmin University of China and Xiamen University, and opened postgraduate courses in the literature reading and research of the Communist Party history. In the spring of 2014, I studied at the Free University of Berlin in East Asia. The Institute offers a postgraduate course “Interpreting Chinese Archival Resources” (LV 14932-S14); in the spring of 2016, I taught Chinese Modern History in the History Department of Korea University and opened a Chinese contemporary archives literature research course for her doctoral students.
1. "Guess the suspected jealousy": Political Psychology and Political Trends in the Early Republic of China, Journal of Nanjing Normal University, No. 3, 2019, the author of the CSSCI Journal, "China Social Science Abstracts", the full text of the 9th issue of 2019.
2. "Local Experience and Central Policy: Re-examination of the CPC's Party-wide Decision-making in 1947", "Shi Lin", No. 4, 2018, authored CSSCI journals;
3. “Review on the Grain Purchase Work in Hebei Province in 1953”, “Research on the History of the Communist Party of China”, No. 2, 2016, authored CSSCI journals;
4. "Political Wind Direction and Grassroots System: Corruption of Village Cadres in the "Old District"", "Research on Modern History", No. 2, 2012, the first author CSSCI Journal;
5. "Overview of the "Review, Reflection and Prospect of Regional History Research" Academic Symposium", "Research on the History of the Communist Party of China", No. 6 of 2017, the author of CSSCI journals;
6, "North and North and Guess", "Reading", No. 7 of 2018, the author of CSSCI journals;
7. "The Origin of the Class Composition of Village Cadres in Jinchaji District in the Land Reforming Party from 1947 to 1948", "Research on the History of the Communist Party of China", No. 3, 2010, a CSSCI journal;
8. “The Division of Rural Classes in Agrarian Reform in Hebei New District”, Research on the History of the Communist Party of China, No. 2, 2009, the first author CSSCI Journal;
9. “Local Politics and Unified Purchase and Marketing: An Investigation of Wuwei County in Anhui Province (1957—1958)”, “History Monthly” No. 5, 2014, the first author CSSCI Journal;
10. "On the work group and poor peasant group in the land reform in North China from 1947 to 1948 - the investigation centered on Jinchaji", "Open Age", No. 12, 2011, the author of CSSCI journals;
11. "Revolution and Sex: Jinchaji's Origin of the Relationship between Men and Women in the Local Village Cadres", "History Monthly", No. 10, 2011, authored CSSCI journals;
12. "The Story of a Whole Party in a Village: An Examination of the Event of Closing the City", "The Study and Teaching of Party History", No. 1, 2011, the first author of CSSCI Journal;
13. "Food and Politics: On the Implementation of Monopoly Purchase and Marketing in Wuwei County, Anhui Province in 1956", "Open Age", No. 7, 2012, authored CSSCI journals;
14. "Party, Revolutionary Mobilization and Regional Society: On the CPC Hebei Party Organization (1928-1934)", "History Monthly", No. 12, 2007, authored CSSCI journals;
15. "The Variation of Class Struggle: A New Perspective on the Problem of Pingshan Land (1941-1943)", "Research and Teaching of Party History", No. 4, 2009, a CSSCI journal;
16. "An Examination of Mao Zedong's Criticism of Political and Legal Systems in 1950", "Research and Teaching of Party History", No. 6, 2014, a CSSCI journal;
17. “Implementation and Change of Beijing Housing Management Policy in the Early Days of the Founding of New China”, “Research on the History of the Communist Party of China”, No. 8, 2013, the second author CSSCI Journal;
18. "Zhou Shanpei is right and wrong in the Xinhaichuan chaos", "Knowledge of Literature and History", No. 10, 2011, second author;
19. "The Years Elapsed: Li Xin Memoirs: Non-mainstream Narratives on Land Reform", "Oriental Morning Post, Shanghai Book Review", October 25, 2009, authored;
20, "What broke the history of the New Party", "Oriental Morning Post Shanghai Book Review" on May 22, 2011, authored;
21, "The completion and loss of the Central Soviet Area - Comment on "The Revolution of the Central Soviet Area", "Oriental Morning Post Shanghai Book Review" on March 31, 2012, authored;
22. Research on the History of the New Party under the Perspective of Social History, Social Science Review, No. 6, 2004, solo;
23. Monographs "Central and Local: Jinchaji Grassroots Party Research (1947 - 1948)", Hong Kong Social Science Press, 2016, author.
24. the textbook "Chinese People's Republican History Course", Higher Education Press, March 2014, the fifth author, wrote 30,000 words.
Hosting and participating in the project
1. Hosting the funded project of Mingde Young Scholars of Renmin University of China: In the 1950s, Anhui Province unified purchase and marketing research (13XNJ024), with a funding of 180,000;
2. Presided over the Science Research Fund Project of Renmin University of China: 1947 Party Sports Research (10XNF068), with a funding of 30,000 yuan;
3. Hosting the research project of East China Normal University: Jinchaji Research on the basis of geography (41300-54250015301/002/028), with a funding of 60,000;
4. Participate in the Social Science Youth Fund Project of the Ministry of Education: Urban and Rural Health Governance and State Power Research in the Southern Minority Areas of the People's Republic of China (1949-1956) Project No.: 14YJCZH149.