- Ph. D. in Geophysics, School of Geodesy and Geomatics, Wuhan University, China, 2016
- M. L. in International Law, China Institute of Boundary and Ocean Studies, Wuhan University, China, 2010
- B. Eng. in Geodesy and Geomatics, School of Geodesy and Geomatics, Wuhan University, China, 2008
11/2019- : Research Assistant Professor, Department of Ocean Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
10/2016-10/2019: Postdoctoral, Department of Ocean Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
04/2015-11/2015: Visitor, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
1. Project 41904053 of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Youth), Fine structure of the upper mantle discontinuities beneath the Hainan plume from receiver function analysis, 2020/01-2022/12, hosted
2. Project 2018A030310121 of the Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province of China, Crust and upper mantle structures of Hainan and its adjacent regions, 2018/05-2021/04, hosted
3. Project 41774052 of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, Joint inversion of surface wave and teleseismic body wave to study the mantle dynamics of tectonic deformation in Northeast Tibet, 2018/01-2021/12, participated
- Journal Articles
1. Chen Zhang, Zhen Guo*, Yongshun John Chen, 2019. Differential lithospheric
thickening controls the on-going growth of northeastern Tibetan Plateau: evidence
from P and S receiver functions, Geology (in Review).
2. Shuangxi Zhang*, Chen Zhang, Yu Zhang, et al., 2015. Recovering period of
postseismic fluid pressure in fault valve, Journal of Earth Science, 26(4): 530-536.
3. Chen Zhang, Shuangxi Zhang*, E. Carminati, et al. 2014. Thermal structure of
Japan Trench subduction zone and deep-focus earthquakes. Chinese Journal of
Geophysics (in Chinese), 57(10): 3208-3217.
4. Chen Zhang, Shuangxi Zhang*, 2014. Modeling the dynamic process of slab
subduction based on temperature-dependent thermal coefficients, Acta
Seismologica Sinica (in Chinese), 36(5): 872-882.
5. Shuangxi Zhang*, Chen Zhang, Mengkui Li, et al., 2012. Impact of Tibetan
Plateau Deformation on China’s Western Borders, Geomatics and Information
Science of Wuhan University (in Chinese), 37(10): 1145-1149.
6. Chen Zhang, Xianghong Hua*, 2010. Application of GPS Technology to
Administrative Boundary Survey, Geospatial Information (in Chinese), 8(2),