1. J. Cheng, "Relevant Reasoning and Strong Relevant Logic" (Invited Paper), Science & Technology Review, Vol. 34, No. 7, pp. 39-47, Science and Technology Review Publisheng, April 2016 (in Chinese).
2. J. Cheng, "Strong Relevant Logic as the Universal Basis of Various Applied Logics for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning," in Y. Kiyoki, J. Henno, H. Jaakkola, and H. Kangassalo (Eds.), "Information Modelling and Knowledge Bases XVII," Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications, Vol. 136, pp. 310-320, IOS Press, February 2006.
3. J. Cheng,"Temporal Relevant Logic as the Logical Basis of Anticipatory Reasoning-Reacting Systems" (Invited Paper), in D. M. Dubois (Ed.), "Computing Anticipatory Systems: CASYS 2003 - Sixth International Conference, Liege, Belgium, 11-16 August 2003," AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol. 718, pp. 362-375, The American Institute of Physics, August 2004. (Best Paper Award awarded at the 6th International Conference on Computing Anticipatory Systems)
4. J. Cheng,"A Strong Relevant Logic Model of Epistemic Processes in Scientific Discovery," in E. Kawaguchi, H. Kangassalo, H. Jaakkola, and I. A. Hamid (Eds.), "Information Modelling and Knowledge Bases XI," Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications, Vol. 61, pp. 136-159, IOS Press, February 2000.
5. J. Cheng, "Slicing Concurrent Programs - A Graph-Theoretical Approach," in P. A. Fritzson (Ed.), "Automated and Algorithmic Debugging," Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 749, pp. 223-240, Springer, November 1993.