Dr. Tianyi Kang, research assistant professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering of Southern University of Science and Technology. Her research interests are the applications of functional nanomaterials in biological imaging and tumor therapy. She officially joint SUSTech in 2019 after graduation from Sichuan University. By far, 1 Youth Fund project of Guangdong Province and 1 invention patent had been acquired, more than 10 SCI papers had been published on journals including Biomaterials, Small, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, International Journal of Nanomedicine, Scientific Reports.
2016.9-2019.6 Doctor of Biology, State Key Lab of Biotherapy, Sichuan University, China.
2012.9-2015.6 Master of Pharmaceutical Analysis, West China College of Pharmacy, Sichuan University, China.
2008.9-2012.6 Bachelor of TCM, Chengdu University of TCM, China.
2019.11-2021.11 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
(1) Photodynamic immunotherapy for cancer
(2) Biomedical imaging of cancer
(3) Biological applications of exosomes
(1) T. Kang#; J.-S. Ni#; T. Li; J. Wang; Z. Li; Y. Li; M. Zha; C. Zhang; X. Wu; H. Guo; L. Xi; K. Li*; Efficient and precise delivery of microRNA by photoacoustic force generated from semiconducting polymer-based nanocarriers. Biomaterials, 2021, 275: 120907.
(2) J.-S. Ni#; X. Zhang#; G. Yang; T. Kang; X. Lin; M. Zha; Y. Li; L. Wang; K. Li*; A Photoinduced Nonadiabatic Decay-Guided Molecular Motor Triggers Effective Photothermal Conversion for Cancer Therapy, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2020, 59(28): 11298-11302.
(3) X. Li#, M. Zha#, Y. Li, J.-S. Ni, T. Min, T. Kang, G. Yang, H. Tang, K. Li,* and X. Jiang*; Sub-10 nm Aggregation-Induced Emission Quantum Dots Assembled by Microfluidics for Enhanced Tumor Targeting and Reduced Retention in the Liver. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2020, 59:21899–21903.
(4) T. Kang#; Y. Li#; Y. Wang#; J. Zhu; L. Yang; Y. Huang; M. Xiong; J. Liu; S. Wang; M. Huang; X. Wei; M. Gou*; Modular engineering of targeted dual-drug nanoassemblies for cancer chemoimmunotherapy, ACS. Appl. Mater. Inter., 2019, 11(40): 36371-36382.
(5) T. Kang; C. Li; T. Du; Y. Wu; Y. Yang; X. Liu; Q. Zhang; X. Xu; M. Gou*; A biomimetic nanoparticle-enabled toxoid vaccine against melittin, Int. J. Nanomed., 2018, 13: 3251-3261.
(6) Y. Li; T. Kang; Y. Wu; Y. Chen; J. Zhu; M. Gou*; Carbonate esters turn camptothecin-unsaturated fatty acid prodrugs into nanomedicines for cancer therapy. Chem. Commun., 2018, 54(16): 1996-1999.
(7) J. Long#; Y. Yang#; T. Kang#; W. Zhao; H. Cheng; Y. Wu; T. Du; B. Liu; Y. Li; F. Luo; M. Gou*; Ovarian cancer therapy by VSVMP gene mediated by a paclitaxel-enhanced nanoparticle, ACS. Appl. Mater. Inter., 2017, 9(45): 39152-39164.
(8) F. Xu#; T. Kang#; J. Deng; J. Liu; X. Chen; Y. Wang; L. Ouyang; T. Du; H. Tang; X. Xu; S. Chen; Y. Du; Y. Shi; Z. Qian; Y. Wei; H. Deng*; M. Gou*; Functional nanoparticles activate a decellularized liver scaffold for blood detoxification, Small, 2016, 12(15): 2067-2076.
(9) Y. Pan#; X. Li#; T. Kang#; H. Meng; Z. Chen; L. Yang; Y. Wu; Y. Wei; M. Gou*; Efficient delivery of antigen to DCs using yeast-derived microparticles, Sci. Rep., 2015, 5: 10687.