Lab website: http://www.mfoil.org
2003-2007 B.S. in Optical Information Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
2008-2010 M.S. in Biomedical Engineering, University of Florida
2010-2012 Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, University of Florida
2018-now Professor of Biomedical Engineering. Southern University of Science and Technology
2014-2018 Professor of Biomedical Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
2013-2014 Postdoctoral Associate, University of Florida
Development of novel optical imaging techniques for fundamental and clinical applications including photoacoustic microscopy, photoacoustic microscopy, optical coherence tomography, diffuse optical tomography and fluorescence molecular tomography.
1. Heng Guo#, Qian Chen#, Wei Qin, Weizhi Qi, Lei Xi*, "Detachable head-mounted photoacoustic microscope in freely moving mice", Optics Letters, 46, 6055-6058, 2021.
2. Tian Jin#, Weizhi Qi#, Xiao Liang, Heng Guo, Quanying Liu*, Lei Xi*, "Photoacoustic imaging of brain functions: wide field-of-view functional imaging with high spatiotemporal resolution", Laser & Photonics Reviews, https://doi.org/10.1002/lpor.202100304, 2021.
3. Wei Qin#, Qi Gan#, Lei Yang#, Yongchao Wang, Weizhi Qi, Bowen Ke*, Lei Xi*, "High-resolution in vivo imaging of rhesus cerebral cortex with ultrafast portable photoacoustic microscopy", NeuroImage, 238, 118260, 2021.
4. Qian Chen, Heng Guo, Tian Jin, Weizhi Qi, Huikai Xie, Lei Xi*, "Ultracompact high-resolution photoacoustic microscopy" Optics Letters, 43(7), 1615-1618, 2018.
5. Tian Jin, Heng Guo, Huabei Jiang, Bowen Ke, Lei Xi*, "Portable optical resolution photoacoustic microscopy (pORPAM) for human oral imaging" Optics Letters, 42(21), 4434-4437, 2017.