• Qualitative theory of nonlinear elliptic and parabolic reaction-diffusion equations and systems
• Mathematical biology, especially mathematical models in population genetics and ecology
• 2005.09－2010.06 School of Mathematics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Ph.D. in Mathematics June 2010
• 2002.09－2005.07 Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
M.S. in Mathematics July 2005
• 1998.09－2002.07 Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
B.S. in Mathematics July 2002
• 2014.08－ Tenure-Track Assistant Professor
Department Mathematics, Southern University of Science and Technology
• 2013.08－2014.08 Post-Doctoral Scholar
Department of Mathematics, University of Vienna, Austria
• 2010.08－2013.05 Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
• 2013.05－2013.06 Visiting Scholar
Center for Partial Differential Equations, East China Normal University, China
• 2012.12－2013.01 Visiting Scholar
Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Chicago, USA
• Josef Hofbauer and Linin Su*，Global stability of spatially homogeneous equilibria in migration-selection models，SIAM J. Appl. Math. 76(2016),578-597.
• Josef Hofbauer and Linin Su*, Global stability in diallelic migration–selection models, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 428 (2015), 677-695.
• Linlin Su* and Thomas Nagylaki, Clines with directional selection and partial panmixia in an unbounded unidimensional habitat, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. A 35 (2015), 1697-1741.
• Thomas Nagylaki*, Linlin Su, Ian Alevy and Todd F. Dupont, Clines with partial panmixia in an environmental pocket, Theor. Popul. Biol. 95 (2014), 24 – 32.
• Yuan Lou, Thomas Nagylaki and Linlin Su*, An integro-PDE model from population genetics, J. Differential Equations 254 (2013), 2367 – 2392.
• Linlin Su and Roger Lui*, Advance of advantageous genes for a multiple-allele population genetics model, J. Theoret. Biol. 315 (2012), 1 – 8.
• Linlin Su and Roger Lui*, Patterns for four-allele population genetics model, Theor. Popul. Biol. 81 (2012), 273 – 283.
• Yuan Lou, Wei-Ming Ni and Linlin Su, An indefinite nonlinear diffusion problem in population genetics, II: stability and multiplicity, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. A 27 (2010), 643 – 655.
• Kimie Nakashima, Wei-Ming Ni and Linlin Su, An indefinite nonlinear diffusion problem in population genetics, I: existence and limiting profiles, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. A 27 (2010), 617 – 641.
• Haizhong Li*, Hui Ma and Linlin Su, Lagrangian spheres in the 2-dimensional complex space forms, Israel J. Math. 166 (2008), 113 – 124.
• Haizhong Li* and Linlin Su, The gaps in the spectrum of the Schrödinger operator, PDEs, submanifolds and affine differential geometry, 91 – 102, Banach Center Publ. 69, Polish Acad. Sci., Warsaw, 2005.