Lab website: http://www.mfoil.org
2003-2007 B.S. in Optical Information Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
2008-2010 M.S. in Biomedical Engineering, University of Florida
2010-2012 Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, University of Florida
2018-now Professor of Biomedical Engineering. Southern University of Science and Technology
2014-2018 Professor of Biomedical Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
2013-2014 Postdoctoral Associate, University of Florida
Development of novel optical imaging techniques for fundamental and clinical applications including photoacoustic microscopy, photoacoustic microscopy, optical coherence tomography, diffuse optical tomography and fluorescence molecular tomography.
1. Yongchao Wang, Guangru Liang, Fei Liu, Qian Chen, Lei Xi*, "A long-term cranial window for high-resolution photoacoustic imaging" IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering,10.1109/TBME.2020.3012663, 2020.
2. Xiao Liang, Heng Guo, Qiang Liu, Yubin Gong, Lei Xi*, "Thermoacoustic Endoscopy" Applied Physics Letters, 116, 013702, 2020.
3. Qian Chen, Heng Guo, Tian Jin, Weizhi Qi, Huikai Xie, Lei Xi*, "Ultracompact high-resolution photoacoustic microscopy" Optics Letters, 43(7), 1615-1618, 2018.
4. Wei Qin#, Tian Jin#, Heng Guo, Lei Xi*, "Large-field-of-view optical resolution photoacoustic microscopy" Optics Express, 26(4), 4271-4278, 2018.
5. Tian Jin, Heng Guo, Huabei Jiang, Bowen Ke, Lei Xi*, "Portable optical resolution photoacoustic microscopy (pORPAM) for human oral imaging" Optics Letters, 42(21), 4434-4437, 2017.
6. Heng Guo, Chaolong Song, Huikai Xie, Lei Xi*, "Photoacoustic endomicroscopy (PAEM) based on a MEMS scanning mirror" Optics Letters, 42(22), 4615-4618, 2017.