Dr. Xiaofeng Fang, research associate scientist in the Department of Biomedical Engineering of Southern University of Science and Technology. The research interests are the design and synthesis of organic functional materials and biomedical applications. So far, more than 20 SCI papers had been published. These papers have been cited by SCI journals for more than 600 times, and the H-index is 15. The research achievements have been highlighted by reputable journals such as Nature Methods, Accounts of Chemical Research, and Chemical Society Reviews, and so on.
2014.9-2017.6 Doctor of Physical Electronics, State Key Lab of Integrated Optoelectronics, College of Electronic Science and Engineering, Jilin University, China.
2012.9-2014.9 Master of Organic Chemistry, State Key Lab of Supramolecular Structure and Materials, College of Chemistry, Jilin University, China.
2008.9-2012.6 Bachelor of Chemistry, College of Chemistry, Jilin University, China.
2017.6-2019.11 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Design and synthesis of organic functional materials;
Super resolution imaging;
Biosensing and phototherapy.
1. Xiaofeng Fang, Bo Ju, Zhihe Liu, Fei Wang, Guan Xi, Zezhou Sun, Haobin Chen, Changxiang Sui, Mingxue Wang, and Changfeng Wu*. Compact Conjugated Polymer Dots with Covalently Incorporated Metalloporphyrins for Hypoxia Bioimaging. ChemBioChem, 2019, 20, 521-525.
2. Xiaofeng Fang, Xiaoju Men, Haobin Chen, Yu-Mo Zhang, Hang Sun, Shengyan Yin* and Weiping Qin*. Fabrication and photoelectric properties of bio-inspired honeycomb film based on semiconducting polymer. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2018, 2, 512.
3. Xiaofeng Fang, Xuanze Chen, Rongqin Li, Zhihe Liu, Haobin Chen, Zezhou Sun, Bo Ju, Yifei Liu, Sean Xiao-An Zhang, Dan Ding, Yujie Sun*, and Changfeng Wu*. Multicolor Photo-crosslinkable AIEgens towards Compact Nanodots for Subcellular Imaging and STED Nanoscopy. Small, 2017, 13, 1702128.
4. Xiaofeng Fang, Yu-Mo Zhang, Kaiwen Chang, Zhihe Liu, Xing Su, Haobin Chen, Sean Xiao-An Zhang, Yifei Liu*, and Changfeng Wu*. Facile Synthesis, Macroscopic Separation, E/Z Isomerization, and Distinct AIE properties of Pure Stereoisomers of an Oxetane Substituted Tetraphenylethene Luminogen. Chemistry of Materials, 2016, 28, 6628−6636.
5. Zhe Zhang, Xiaofeng Fang, Zhihe Liu, Haichao Liu, Dandan Chen, Shuqing He, Jie Zheng, Bing Yang, Weiping Qin, Xuanjun Zhang, and Changfeng Wu*. Semiconducting Polymer Dots with Dual-Enhanced NIR-IIa Fluorescence for Through-Skull Mouse-Brain Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2020, 59, 3691 – 3698.
6. Haobin Chen, Xiaofeng Fang, Yue Jin, Xin Hu, Min Yin, Xiaoju Men, Nan Chen, Chunhai Fan, Daniel T. Chiu, Youzhong Wan*, and Changfeng Wu*. Semiconducting Polymer Nanocavities: Porogenic Synthesis, Tunable Host–Guest Interactions, and Enhanced Drug/siRNA Delivery. Small 2018, 14, 1800239.