Dr.Wang is mainly engaged in research about GaN substrate materials and related power devices, RF devices. She used to work in an industry leading company for more than 6 years. She has hosted or mainly participated in the National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists of China, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Project，Guangdong Provincial Public Welfare Research and Capacity Building Special Project, National Key Technology Research and Development Program of China during the “10th Five Year Plan” etc. Dr. Wang obtained "Distinctive Talent of Dongguan City" support in 2015, and was granted National Associate Researcher in microelectronics in 2017.
2016, Postdoctor, Department of Physics, Sun Yat-Sen University
2013. Ph.D. Department of Materials Science and Engineering, South China University of Technology
2008 B.A. Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Southwest University
2019-Present, Research Associate Professor, Southern University of Science and Technology
2016-2018, Successively served as Divisional Manager, R&D manager, and Director of manufacturing department, Sino Nitride Semiconductor Ltd.
2013-2015, R&D Senior engineer, Enterprise postdoctor of Sun Yat-Sen University, Sino Nitride Semiconductor Ltd.
Characterization of GaN Materials
GaN Power Devices
GaN RF Devices
Awards and Honors
Distinctive Talent of Dongguan City, 2015
Annual Excellent Manager of GD Guangda Group Co.ltd，2017
1. 2018.1-2020.1, National Natural Science Foundation of China for Young Scientists of China, Projectleader。
2. 2014.9-2016.5, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Project，Projectleader。
3. 2014.10-2017.9, Guangdong Provincial Public Welfare Research and Capacity Building Special Project, Project leader。
4. 2017.7-2020.12, National Key Technology Research and Development Program of China during the “10th Five Year Plan”，key research staff。
5. 2014.1 -2017.12, National Natural Science Foundation of China，key research staff。
1. English book: Qing Wang, Gang Yu, Jian Wang, OrganicLight-Emitting Materials and Devices(First chapter), CRC Press, ISBN-13: 978-1-4398-8223-8, 2
2.Qing Wang, Yan Zhou, Hua Zheng, Jian Shi, Chunzeng Li, Chanmin Q.Su, Lei Wang, Chan Luo, Diangang Hu, Jian Pei, Junbiao Peng, Yong Cao, Modifying Organic/metal interface via Solvent Treatment to Improve Electron Injection in Organic Light-Emitting Diodes. Organic Electronics, 12(2011)1858-1863
3. Qing Wang, Yanwen Chen, Yina Zheng, Na Ai, Shaohu Han, Wei Xu, Zhixiong Jiang, Yanhong Meng, Diangang Hu, Junbiao Peng, Jian Wang, Yong Cao. Solvent Treatment as an Efficient Anode Modification Method to Improve Device Performance of Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes. Organic Electronics, 14(2013)548-553.
4. Qing Wang, Yang Liu, Yongjian Sun, Yuzhen Tong, Guoyi Zhang. Fabrication of extremely thermal-stable GaN template on Mo substrate using double bonding and step annealing process. Journal of Semiconductors, 2016.3.9.
5. Hua Zheng, Yina Zheng, Nanliu Liu, Na Ai, Qing Wang, Sha Wu, Junbiao Peng, Yong Cao. All-Solution Processed Polymer Light-Emitting Diode Displays. Nature Communication, 4(2013)1971-1976.
6. Hua Zheng, Chan Luo, Qing Wang, Sha Wu, Hongbin Wu, Lei Wang, Diangang Hu, Yong Cao, Jian Wang. Measuring External Photoluminescence Quantum Efficiency of Organic Solid Films. Chemical Physics Letters, 506(2011)321-325.
7. Jingyi Wu, Siqi Lei, Wei-Chih Cheng, Robert Sokolovskij, Qing Wang, Guangrui (Maggie) Xia, and Hongyu Yu, Oxygen-based digital etching of AlGaN/GaN structures with AlN as etch-stop layers.Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A, 37 (2019)060401.
8.National standard: participated in the drafting and application of national standard GaN Laser Lift-off equipment.