2006-2010 Northwestern Polytechnic University Bachelor
2010-2016 Northwest Polytechnic University Ph.D.
2019.07~Now Southern University of Science and Technology，Research Associate；
2018.11~2019.06 Southern University of Science and Technology，Senior Research Fellow；
2016.11~2018.11 Southern University of Science and Technology，Postdocter;
His main research interests are aerothermodynamics of aero-engine and aerodynamics of turbomachinery. He focuses on the study of theoretical foundations and engineering techniques. His research fields include: endwall flow mechanism and control of turbmachinery, micro-turbine engine design, high-load turbine aerodynamic design, Turbine cooling design and analysis, aircraft/engine integration analysis, etc.
- Wei, Z. J., Qiao, W. Y., Liu, J. Duan, W. H.,Reduction of Endwall Secondary Flow Losses with Leading-Edge Fillet in a Highly-Loaded Low Pressure Turbine [J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy. 2016, 230(2): 184-195.
- Wei, Z. J., Qiao, W. Y., Shi, P. J., Chen, P. P., Zhao, L., Tip-leakage flow loss reduction in a two-stage turbine using axisymmetric-casing contouring. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics. 2014, 27(5): 1111-1121.
- Wei, Z. J., Qiao, W. Y., Chen, P. P., Liu, J., Formation and Transport of Secondary Flows Caused by Vortex-Blade Interaction in a High Pressure Turbine [C]. ASME Paper. GT2015-42426.
- Wei Z, Duan W, Qiao W, Liu J, Han P. Analysis and control of tip-leakage vortex core stability of turbine rotor. Journal of Aerospace Power. 2018; 33: 2139-49.
- Wei Z, Qiao W, Duan W, Liu J. Influence of scrapping effect on formation of casing passage vortex in turbine rotor. Journal of Aerospace Power. 2018; 33: 1695-704.
- Wei, Z., Qiao, W., Shi, P., Zhao, L. Effect of contoured casing design on tip-leakage loss in a turbine[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2015, 30(3): 714-725.
- Wei, Z., Qiao, W., Zhao, L., Shi, P. Numerical investigation of endwall losses control in turbine by leading edge fillet based on teardrop curves[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2015, 30(2): 473-482.