Cold atomic physics
2009.02-2013.02, PhD, Queen’s University, Canada
2004.09-2007.06, M.S., Peking University, China
2000.09-2004.06, B.S., Wuhan University, China
2018.06-present Associated Researcher, Institute for Quantum Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
2016.12-2018.05 C. N. Yang Fellow, Institute for Advanced Study, Tsinghua University, China
2014.05-2016.10 Postdoc, Aarhus University, Denmark
2013.05-2014.04 Postdoc, Queen’s University, Canada
Papers and Patents
- Wu and H. Zhai, Density Correlations in Matter Wave Jet Emission of a Driven Condensate, arXiv: 1804.08251
- Wu, Y. Chen and H. Zhai, Emergent Symmetry at Superradiance Transition of a Bose Condensate in Two Crossed Beam Cavities, Science Bulletin 63, 542-547 (2018)
- K. Nielsen, Z. Wu and G. M. Bruun, Higher Chern numbers in one dimensional Bose-Fermi mixtures, New J. Phys. 20, 025005 (2018)
- J. S. Loft, Z. Wu and G. M. Bruun, A mixed dimensional Bose polaron, Phys. Rev. A 96, 033625 (2017).
- Mitdgaard, Z. Wu and G. M. Bruun, Time-reversal invariant topological superfluids in Bose- Fermi mixtures, Phys. Rev. A 96, 033605 (2017).
- Suchet, Z. Wu, F. Chevy and G. M. Bruun, Long range mediated interactions in a mixed dimensional system, Phys. Rev. A 95, 043643 (2017).
- Mitdgaard, Z. Wu and G. M. Bruun, Topological superfluidity of lattice fermions inside a Bose- Einstein condensate , Phys. Rev. A 94, 063631 (2016).
- Wu and G. M. Bruun, Topological superfluid in a Fermi-Bose mixture with a high critical temperature, Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 245302 (2016).
- Wu, J. K. Block and G. M. Bruun, Liquid crystal phases of two-dimensional dipolar gases and Berezinskii-Kosterlitz-Thouless melting, Scientific Reports 6, 19038 (2016).
- Wu, E. Zaremba, J. Smyrnakis, M. Magiropoulos, N. K. Efremidis and G. M. Kavoulakis, Mean- field yrast spectrum and persistent currents in a two-component Bose gas with interaction asymmetry Phys. Rev. A 92, 033630 (2015)
- Wu, J. K. Block and G. M. Bruun, Coexistence of density wave and superfluid order in a dipolar Fermi gas Phys. Rev. B 91, 224504 (2015)
- Wu, E. Taylor and E. Zaremba, Probing the optical conductivity of trapped charge-neutral quantum gases Europhys. Lett. 110, 26002 (2015)
- Wu and E. Zaremba, Dynamics of a harmonically confined Bose-Einstein condensate: some rigrous results, Ann. Phys. 342, 214-238 (2014)
- Wu and E. Zaremba, Mean-field yrast spectrum of a two-component Bose gas in ring geometry: persistent currents at higher angular momentum, Phys. Rev. A 88, 063640 (2013)
- Anoshkin, Z. Wu and E. Zaremba, Persistent currents in a bosonic mixture in the ring geometry, Phys. Rev. A 88, 013609 (2013)
- Wu and E. Zaremba, Dissipative dynamics of a harmonically confined Bose-Einstein condensate, Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 165301 (2011)
- Feng, Z. Wu and D. P. Li, Melting of the vortex lattice in layered superconductors , Int. J. Mod. Phys. B 23, 661 (2009)
(18). Z. Wu, B. Feng and D. P. Li, Static structure factor and quantum melting of vortex lattices in two-dimensional Bose-Einstein condensates, Phys. Rev. A 75, 033620 (2007)