Yang Shaoman, female, member of the Communist Party of China, Ph.D., joined the Research Center of Ideological and Political Education, Southern University of Science and Technology in July 2019, and served as a teacher of ideological and political theory courses.
◆ Undergraduate period: 2007-2011, South China Normal University, School of Politics and Administration, Ideological and Political Education (full-time, teacher-training)
◆ Master's period: 2011-2014, South China Normal University, School of Politics and Administration, Ideological and Political Education (Full-time, Academic)
◆ Doctoral period: 2015-2018, Sun Yat-Sen University, Marxist College, Ideological and Political Education (Full-time)
In terms of research content, Yang Shaoman focused on the value education of Macao schools. Based on the history and reality of Macao, she explores how to enhance the cultural identity, identity, political identity and national identity of young students in Macao.
In terms of research methods, Yang Shaoman is committed to advocating and exploring a rigorous, normative, scientific empirical study in the study of ideological and political education(focus on questionnaires, quantitative research).
- Research on Macao Value Education: Law on Macao Education, Character and Citizenship Course in Macao, Comparative Study of Value Education in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Dawan District;
- Empirical Research on Ideas: in the theoretical dimension, explore “how to measure thoughts/ideas scientifically”, “how to measure Compound concepts”; in the application dimension, focus on “how to design questionnaires ” and explore the principles and specific techniques in the design of thoughts/ideas questionnaires.
Yang Shaoman mainly undertakes the teaching of ideological and political theory courses for undergraduate freshmen of the Southern University of Science and Technology. She focuses on using questionnaires and in-depth interview techniques to analyze and track students' thoughts. On the basis of understanding and understanding the personality characteristics of students, she hopes to educate students more specifically and improve their morality. Efforts to become a teacher who has an influence on students and become a positive force in the life course of students is the beginning of the teaching of Yang Shaoman.
- Undergraduate compulsory: Ideological, Moral and Legal Basis (autumn 2019)
- Undergraduate compulsory: Process of Marxism in China and the Mission of Young Students (Guangdong Province's excellent ideological and political course, autumn 2019)
Research on Macao Value Education
- Research Project: The main participant, Commissioned project by Ministry of Education Policy and Regulation Department, National Education Research in Macao, Research on Education Law, Institution and Policy in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan(2016-2018), the project leader is Professor Li Ping.
- Book: Primary and Secondary Education in Macao: Law, Institution and Policy, China Social Sciences Press, 2018, the third author.
- Thesis: History of the Value-oriented Education in Macao:The Formation and Operation of Education "Guidance Power" and "Autonomy", published in Studies on Hong Kong and Macao, 2018, 3rd Series, the first author (CSSCI). The entire paper thesis was reprinted by Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Studies of the Newspapers and Periodicals of Renmin University of China, No. 2, 2019.
Empirical Research on Ideas
- Thesis: A Bibliometric Study of Mao Zedong's Investigation and Research Activities and its Inspiration, published in the Central Party Literature Press, 2014, Mao Zedong and the Great Renewal of the Chinese Nation, the second author.
- Textbook: Introduction to Sociology, Tsinghua University Press, 2013, Associate Editor.
Research on Ideological and Political Education
Research Project: The main participant, Propaganda Department of The Communist Party of China, Research on the Ways and Methods of Propaganda and Education of Socialist Core Values(2014-2016), the project leader is Professor Li Ping.
- Research Project: The main participant, Moral Education Innovation Project in Colleges and Universities in Guangdong Province, Ideological and Political Education Project in Colleges and Universities in Guangdong Province, The Application of Lingnan Excellent Traditional Culture in the Course of Ideological and Political Theory(2015-2016), the project leader is Professor Liu Yingfeng.
- Thesis: LUO Guo-jie's Research on the Position, Methods and Principles of Chinese Traditional Culture and Ethics, published in Qilu Academic Journal, No. 5, 2018, the second author. (CSSCI)
- Thesis: Alienated Conception of History and the Science of History: Two Ways to Elucidate the “Mystery of History”, published in the Journal of Shenzhen University(Humanities and Social Sciences), No. 2, 2014, the second author. (CSSCI)
- Thesis: Research on the Recognition of College Teachers and Students on Lingnan Excellent Culture, published in the Journal of Shantou University(Humanities and Social Sciences), No. 10, 2018, the second author.